Thank you for your interest in securing a position with Lone Star Air Systems. We are known for designing, installing, and servicing heating and cooling, and air quality control products that enhance the comfort and health of our customers. Our associates take pride in working for a company that is locally owned and managed with a record of performance and reliability.
Our reputation is one of upholding the highest standards, and we are continually searching for outstanding individuals who are able to offer their talents and abilities. We search for those who desire opportunities to enhance their expertise and advance the innovation of the company. Lone Star Air Systems embraces new ideas, supports goals, rewards success and provides career paths that will go as far as your individual motivation and talent will allow.
Benefits of being a Lone Star Air Systems employee:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal Days, Sick Days)
- Technical Training
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Health and Dental Plan
- Supplemental Health Benefits
- Incentive Compensation Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Residential Service Technicians:
- Great attitude team player
- Minimum of 5years Residential HVAC service experience.
- Universal EPA Certification.
- Registered with the State.
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Good customer service & communication skills.
- Hand Tools.
- Competitive pay as well as commission
- Year round work
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Vacuum Pump & Recovery Machine
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance(after 90 days)
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Retirement Plan
YOU MUST PASS A DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK
To contact us about available positions, please email:
firstname.lastname@example.orgJune 29, 2015